The legendary Chaka Khan celebrates 40 years in show business this year, and she’s looking just as good as when she started. The Chicago native gushed to Wendy Williams about her weight loss, juice dieting, and plans to launch a new fragrance.
It’s amazing to see someone so iconic like Chaka venture out into different things in the business, especially at this stage in her career when she really doesn’t have to. It looks like Chaka has a new stylist these days, too! She looked chic on Wendy’s talk show, refined and age appropriate but still smoldering, a departure from some of the looks we had seen her in prior to her weight loss.
Head over to StyleBlazer.com to watch the clip of Chaka Khan on Wendy.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Is This Real Love? How To Avoid Getting Into a Relationship That Does Not Exist
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- TLC Was Wrong, You Could Use a Good Scrub: 5 Must Have Scrubs & Exfoliants for Summer
- “The Decision,” Fake Marriages & Crispy Chicken: 9 Moments Celebs Can’t Seem to Live Down
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta