It’s hard to find anything good to say about Stevie J other than his ability to make good music because beyond that, everything about him just screams deadbeat, including this new news on his first child’s mother.
According to Diary of a Hollywood Street King, the producer won’t see any of his checks from looking a total fool on Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta because they have been garnished by the government and handed straight over to the mother of his first two children. A source told the site:
“Stevie J. got like four kids, and he don’t pay s***. His first baby momma knew he was going to star on Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta‘, so she reported it to the authorities.
Now, all of Steve’s money is going to child support. A lot of entertainers have child support and tax problems. If Erica was smart, she would have done the same with Lil Scrappy.”
Now the only issue here is this said source is supposedly baby mama number three, Joseline Hernandez, who we all know too well as the problem child of the LHHATL crew. Given how Stevie appears to be playing her regarding her own pregnancy, it wouldn’t be surprising if she tried to throw dirt on his name out of spite. But on the other hand, with all of the quality time these two have been spending together, it wouldn’t be surprising that she knows all his business either. And given his reaction to her pregnancy, I definitely wouldn’t be shocked to learn this man isn’t taking care of his kids.
The positive news in this whole story is that the mother of Stevie J’s children appears to be handling her business the right way. If this news is true, I’m loving the fact that rather than go to the tabloids to throw shade she went to the court to get paid—but frankly she should have done that a long time ago because this man clearly isn’t hurting when it comes to money and her children deserve the support they’re entitled to.
Do you think Joseline is telling the truth about Stevie’s wages being garnished?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Is This Real Love? How To Avoid Getting Into a Relationship That Does Not Exist
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- TLC Was Wrong, You Could Use a Good Scrub: 5 Must Have Scrubs & Exfoliants for Summer
- “The Decision,” Fake Marriages & Crispy Chicken: 9 Moments Celebs Can’t Seem to Live Down
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta