Keyshia Cole has been on my mind lately, but not for any actions she’s taken on her part. Instead, it’s the very existence of her fellow colleague (if you will) and Atlanta neighbor K. Michelle that has Ms. Cole on my mind.
K. Michelle has been making news with her already volatile presence on the latest ratchet reality show “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.” Every time I glance at K.Michelle, I confuse her for a split second with Keyshia Cole. These two definitely favor each other and we wouldn’t be surprised if Frankie discovers her to be one of her children. If only we would’ve noticed the similarities earlier, we would’ve included these two on our list of Black Celebrity Look-Alikes.
What do you guys think? Don’t they favor each other or am I reaching here?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Is This Real Love? How To Avoid Getting Into a Relationship That Does Not Exist
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- TLC Was Wrong, You Could Use a Good Scrub: 5 Must Have Scrubs & Exfoliants for Summer
- “The Decision,” Fake Marriages & Crispy Chicken: 9 Moments Celebs Can’t Seem to Live Down
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta