You’ve seen “Bridezilas” before, so by now you know that some of those women really know how to act a fool. Well, Bridezilla Jeanine, took the standard to a whole ‘nother level. Jeanine and her fiance Thomas became the first couple in Bridezilla history to end their marriage while still on the show. The couple got into a huge argument when the groom’s father took the bride’s father home instead of to the reception. Jeanine’s father was the only person from her family that attended her wedding, so she didn’t get to have her father-daughter dance. The couple couldn’t come to a compromise about the issue, emotions escalated and before long, her fiance (because they hadn’t signed the papers yet), took his ring off and started talking annulment. It’s hard to believe but there’s video proof that this actually went down.
Yes. A bit of a mess, right?
Well, we had the chance to speak with this “Bridezilla” to see where the couple stand now, whether she really acts like that in real life and what she learned from the whole ordeal. You can listen to our interview with her in the audio clip below.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Our Favorite Good and Bad Guys From “The Wire”
- Is This Real Love? How To Avoid Getting Into a Relationship That Does Not Exist
- Oh You’re a Freak, Huh? Good and Bad Ways to Surprise Him in Bed
- TLC Was Wrong, You Could Use a Good Scrub: 5 Must Have Scrubs & Exfoliants for Summer
- “The Decision,” Fake Marriages & Crispy Chicken: 9 Moments Celebs Can’t Seem to Live Down
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Peaches & Green: The Business Ventures & Side Hustles of the Real Housewives of Atlanta