The reviews are rolling in for “Magic Mike,” the movie somewhat based on Channing Tatum’s former life as a male dancer, and the reviews are no less than stellar. Bossip host Jonesy got the luck of interviewing the two stars of the Steven Soderbergh production, Tatum and Matthew McConaughey, and let’s just say they weren’t too shy to show a little of their wild side.
More on Madame Noire!
- That’s That Ish I Don’t Like: Why I Can’t Stand When Parents Talk to Kids Like Adults
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Call Me Prejudiced, But I Only Let Black Women Do My Hair
- Noire Naturals, Episode 2: Maintaining Your Twist-Out Style
- “The Decision,” Fake Marriages & Crispy Chicken: 9 Moments Celebs Can’t Seem to Live Down
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Why Did He Just Disappear?