*Even though it doesn’t go into detail on all the juicy stuff that ‘s come to be associated with R. Kelly, his new memoir, “Soulacoaster The Diary of Me,” looks to be one very satisfying page turner.
Yes, Kelly’s sex life looms large over the book. He is frank about his inability to remain faithful to his girlfriends or wife. And there are brief paragraphs where he discusses the “supposed sex tape,” but they feel legally sanitized. And well-known stories about who leaked the tape and why are never addressed. “Certain episodes could not be included for complicated reasons,” Kelly writes in the author’s note at the beginning of the book.
Read more at eurweb.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Might Don’t Make It: Why I Quit a New Job I Hated
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Not Just Another Bullying Victim: Why Does Karen Klein Matter So Much to Us?
- B**** Bad, Woman Good, Lady Better: Lupe Fiasco Gets the Bad Beyotch Meme Right
- How Important Is The Ring?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar