Phaedra Parks: Attorney/Mortician
One minute, Phaedra Parks is a self-proclaimed “Boughetto” entertainment attorney, and then – abra cadaver– she’s a mortician! Parks raised eyebrows last season with her foray into the funeral business and quest to become a certified mortician. Parks smartly approached Atlanta’s famed funeral director, Willie A. Watkins for assistance in learning all about the urn-ing potential of this recession-proof industry.
Cynthia Bailey: Model/Investor/Agency Owner
Much of the tension portrayed in Cynthia’s relationship with husband Peter in season three centered around her financial backing of his failed business venture, Uptown Supper Club. But season four showed Bailey back on her feet when she started up the Bailey Agency School of Fashion in Atlanta. Hopefully having a televised modeling agency won’t inspire her to act like the biggest Dickinson of all-time, Janice.
Sherée Whitfield: Fashion Designer/Actress
Now a former cast member, Whitfield became infamous for failed “fashionspirations” after the launch of her fashion line, “She by Sheree” was noticeably lacking in one thing: fashions. Since the sample designs weren’t up to her standards, Sheree decided to opt for blown-up photos of the clothes instead. Subsequent seasons showed Whitfield trying her hand at acting; however she’s announced plans to revamp “She by Sheree” as an athletic line since her departure from Housewives. No word on whether she’ll continue to pursue a singing career after her catchphrase was remixed and she tried to drop a single. Either way, we’re sure she’ll be fine, as her net worth last year was $250,000.
Which Atlanta Housewives business venture has the biggest earning potential? Which ones are gon’ get checked?
More on Madame Noire!
- That’s That Ish I Don’t Like: Why I Can’t Stand When Parents Talk to Kids Like Adults
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Call Me Prejudiced, But I Only Let Black Women Do My Hair
- Noire Naturals, Episode 2: Maintaining Your Twist-Out Style
- “The Decision,” Fake Marriages & Crispy Chicken: 9 Moments Celebs Can’t Seem to Live Down
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Why Did He Just Disappear?