A girl’s gotta have standards. And, as you go through life, you learn what works and what doesn’t work for you. But the reality is, that some people only think they’ve learned that and just stubbornly seek out qualities that they want SO BAD, without ever asking: are these the makings of a quality relationship? Is this trait really the glue that holds two people together? Do I need this quality, in order to love someone? Yes, there are traits that are admirable, make things easier, and honestly can’t hurt. But, if you can’t differentiate between the traits that make love flourish and survive, and the traits that only initially attract, you’re going to find your relationships ending quicker than a Kardashian Wedding.
More on Madame Noire!
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Don't The Smart, Successful Men Date Black Women?
- Gizmos, Gadgets, And Games That Kept Us Entertained Back In The Day
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Plastic Surgery And Skin Bleaching: Celebrities Who Took It Too Far
- Communication Is A Two-Way Street: How To Become A Better Listener
- Thank God That's Over: 9 Moments No Woman Wants To Relive
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN