You’d love to be in love. You’re finally ready, the timing is great, and yet … you have no immediate prospects. It can be tough to make this realization, but here’s a powerful practice to integrate into your daily routine. It’s an assignment I often give to my personal matchmaking clients, and it works … like magic.
Get out of your house. Start frequenting your local coffee houses, and learn to be comfortable sitting solo, making yourself available for eye contact, smiles and lighthearted, casual conversation. Especially if you’ve never really been comfortable venturing out on your own for a social adventure, this is a beautiful way to stretch, grow, and create your own magic.
Read more at yourtango.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Might Don’t Make It: Why I Quit a New Job I Hated
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Not Just Another Bullying Victim: Why Does Karen Klein Matter So Much to Us?
- B**** Bad, Woman Good, Lady Better: Lupe Fiasco Gets the Bad Beyotch Meme Right
- How Important Is The Ring?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar