There is virtually no way you could have avoided all the promotion for the upcoming movie, “Magic Mike.” It’s everywhere. There was that performance where the movie’s star, Channing Tatum, twerked on Elton John, there are the online campaigns, the commercials and now, the day-time tv interviews. (Did you catch True Blood cutie, Joe Manganiello side humping NBC’s Ann Curry?) They really want you to check out these fine men taking off their clothes. But I have to wonder if the movie’s creators, producers etc., realize that male strippers aren’t always that appealing to the fairer sex? Discussing the movie this morning, one of my coworkers expressed her sincerest, most passionate disgust for male strippers. I agreed. Male strippers just don’t do it for me. But I had to ask myself why. Why can’t some women get into the waggling wang? I gave it some thought and here’s what I came up with…
More on Madame Noire!
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Don't The Smart, Successful Men Date Black Women?
- Gizmos, Gadgets, And Games That Kept Us Entertained Back In The Day
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Plastic Surgery And Skin Bleaching: Celebrities Who Took It Too Far
- Communication Is A Two-Way Street: How To Become A Better Listener
- Thank God That's Over: 9 Moments No Woman Wants To Relive
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN