Though she may not be a household name, Vanessa Bell Calloway has one of the most recognizable faces in Black Hollywood. The thespian has been acting since the early 80s and has appeared in countless television shows and movies. We got the chance to talk to the actress at the American Black Film Festival in Miami where she was promoting her latest project “The Last Fall.” Check it out.
More on Madame Noire!
- Might Don’t Make It: Why I Quit a New Job I Hated
- “Ho*s Be Winning!” 8 People Who Became Overnight Celebrities For Being Scandalous
- Not Just Another Bullying Victim: Why Does Karen Klein Matter So Much to Us?
- B**** Bad, Woman Good, Lady Better: Lupe Fiasco Gets the Bad Beyotch Meme Right
- How Important Is The Ring?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar