Cute Kid Alert: Tami Roman’s Graduate, Lil Scrappy’s Daughter and Usher’s Sons Get Funky Fresh Dressed
Reality personality and actress Tami Roman’s daughter Lyric recently graduated from high school last Friday, and her proud mother and sister, Jazz, were there to help commemorate the day. Lyric is doing big things, as she graduated as a National Honor Society member and will be attending Pepperdine University in the fall. Both of these young ladies (with their two-toned hair) look exactly like big momma Tam Tam. Don’t you agree?
Another big event to celebrate, to enjoy Father’s Day celebrations last Sunday (the 17th that is), Andre Benjamin and Antwan Patton hung out with their sons in the ATL. Andre 3000 brought his son Seven (with Erykah Badu), and Big Boi kicked it with his sons Cross and Bamboo. Interesting names, mad cute kids. By the way, I love that I can see both Andre and Erykah in Seven immediately. He’s like the perfect fusion of both of them…
Usher also shared photos of his little men during his Father’s Day celebrations as they got all funky fresh dressed to impress and ready to party with pops. Absolutely digging the bow ties and those suspenders. Can you say adorable? Usher also shared photos of Navyid (on the left) and Usher Raymond V getting cute with their dad. It’s safe to say that he looks his hottest when in dad mode.
And last but not least, one of the crunkest cast members on “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta,” Lil Scrappy sat down with Rolling Out magazine to talk about being a father to 7-year-old Emani. As he says, “[I just] want to let [Emani] know that a man is suppose to treat her with respect, like a queen. She needs to know God.” Ain’t that the truth! She is his daughter with Erica Dixon, his girlfriend on “Love & Hip-Hop.” Big LOL at his face next to her big smile.
Big ups as usual to Black Celeb Kids, and we hope all these images brighten up your day *does a toothy smile*
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar
- If I Wanted to Deal With Kids, I’d Have My Own: A Letter to Parents Who Think Everyone Loves Their Kid as Much as They Do
- Let’s Talk, Ladies: Are You Afraid Of The “S” Word?
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Evening Eye Candy: NFL Baller Ray Edwards
- HALF ON A BABY: The Top 7 Ways You’ll Know He’s Ready For Kids