Not too long ago we talked about our love for our favorite silver fox reporter Anderson Cooper. The white hair, the blue eyes, the boyish grin and giggly laugh, we love it all. But make no mistake about it—AC is no punk.
During an appearance on Kathy Griffin’s new show on Bravo, Anderson explained how he got buck with a passenger on American Airlines who was trying to snap a pic of him on the low with an iPhone. He told her:
“I’m sitting there incredulous that he thinks I don’t see him … and he’s still taking the pictures. “Normally I would just be like, we’re not gonna win this one. But lately I’ve become emboldened, and I grab the guy on the shoulder, and I said something to the effect of, ‘B*****, what the f*** are you doing?’”
Whoa there. That is definitely not the Anderson we see reporting the news on CNN. Since Andy mentioned that it was 6am we’re guessing a) he’s not a morning person, b) he hadn’t had his coffee, or c) he just wasn’t in the mood, but whatever the reason that passenger definitely got more than a pic that morning.
Anderson said after the moment passed he couldn’t believe he snapped on the guy like that but that didn’t stop Kathy from calling him the white 50 Cent. Check out this clip of him retelling the story on her show. What do you think about his reaction?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar
- If I Wanted to Deal With Kids, I’d Have My Own: A Letter to Parents Who Think Everyone Loves Their Kid as Much as They Do
- Let’s Talk, Ladies: Are You Afraid Of The “S” Word?
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Evening Eye Candy: NFL Baller Ray Edwards
- HALF ON A BABY: The Top 7 Ways You’ll Know He’s Ready For Kids