It seems that acting is a job that requires its employees to maintain standards of conventional beauty, or beyond. Ridiculously gorgeous people flock to towns like Los Angeles and New York in hopes that not only will their acting talents help aid them in a career, but their good looks as well. But when a person, who is so beautiful, decides to take the plunge and “de-glamorify” (yes, I just made that word up) themselves for a role, it not only takes courage, but strength. I couldn’t voluntarily put on 30 pounds for a job, I hardly wanted to do it when I was pregnant; however, they are usually awarded with critical and commercial accolades.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote