So this story is literally getting strung together by a single, brittle thread but we figure it’s still worth a looksi. Some blogs are starting to speculate that Shaunie O’Neil’s young lover, Marlon Yates, is trading in his Miami castmate for a member of the LA cast because rumor has it, he may have something going on with Draya.
The suspicion is based on a few odd tweets that Draya sent out which are a smidge cryptic, but if you wanted to read through the lines you could pull together a heck of a story, like a lot of sites are. Draya said:
“@MarlonYatesJr lol. No I’m chillin. Impatient if anything. Never mad.”
“@MarlonYatesJr marlon I’m confused. What am I mad about?”
The thing is Marlon’s tweets to her aren’t visible, which means either Draya decided to tweet responses to him rather than DM him back or he deleted the messages he sent in the first place, and we all know deleted tweets means you were sending something you had no business tweeting in the first place. There was also another message that seemed a little shady. Draya retweeted one of Marlon’s tweets and added her own seemingly sarcastic message:
RT @MarlonYatesJr: I Love My Woman……… <<— #thingsamansays
Draya could also be shouting him out but I highly doubt she’s cool enough with the couple to be all up in Shaunie’s romantic life like that. But, like I said before, there isn’t a whole lot of meat to this story and it probably doesn’t help that Draya has a rep for being every athlete’s favorite woman. All I know is if it does come out that she’s messing with Marlon, Shaunie will probably wipe out that entire LA cast. She’s already got Laura, who supposedly crept with Shaq during their marriage, on the team, I doubt she would employ another one of her men’s mistress, unless she’s really trying to keep that pimp hand strong.
What do you think? Could there be anything to these suggestive tweets?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of School Daze
- They’ve Got a Story To Tell: Celebs Who Went From Top Ramen to Top Dollar
- If I Wanted to Deal With Kids, I’d Have My Own: A Letter to Parents Who Think Everyone Loves Their Kid as Much as They Do
- Let’s Talk, Ladies: Are You Afraid Of The “S” Word?
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Evening Eye Candy: NFL Baller Ray Edwards
- HALF ON A BABY: The Top 7 Ways You’ll Know He’s Ready For Kids