She’s on a Roll: Oprah to Interview Lebron James, D Wade & Chris Bosh
If you’re hot right now, Oprah is trying to talk to you. And who’s hotter than the Miami Heat? (Corny joke intended.) After her interview with the Kardashian Clan, OWN received a ratings boost. So in an effort to continue the momentum, Lady O is going to sit down with Lebron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh to discuss their friendship, the challenges they’ve faced and their romantic relationships.
It probably won’t get the same type of views as the Kardashian interview, but I know I’m interested.
Oprah will interview the trio for her show “Oprah’s Next Chapter” next Sunday at 8 p.m. on OWN of course.
What about you, are you interested to hear what these three have to say?
More on Madame Noire!
- HALF ON A BABY: The Top 7 Ways You’ll Know He’s Ready For Kids
- Race To The Ring: Will These Women Get Their Famous Men To Put A Ring On It?
- Are You an Alpha Female?
- Let’s Talk, Ladies: Are You Afraid Of The “S” Word?
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Locs to Love: 7 Celebs With Fabulous Locs
- Noire Naturals, Episode 1: The Natural Twist Out