Is Stacy Francis ever not in some drama? The “X Factor” contestant is exposing some information that’s probably rocking the pews at the City of Refuge Church in Gardena, CA—unless they already know the deal. The reality singing competition finalist has just admitted that her child’s father is the pastor of the megachurch, Bishop Noel Jones.
Sources had been leaking information to Radaronline about the paternity of the singer’s second child, and she eventually confirmed the rumors, saying she’s tired of keeping it a secret.
“I love him very much and I am not ashamed of my baby. Our baby,” she told the site.
Not only is Bishop Jones a pastor, he’s also the brother of model Grace Jones, and about six months or so ago, was rumored to be in a relationship with LisaRaye. That story was never confirmed or denied by either party but this one certainly was. I wonder how his congregation feels about this?
Interestingly, Stacy was just reportedly in an altercation with someone at a party in Atlanta over her parenting skills. A woman supposedly tried to take a picture of her, saying she was going to expose the fact that she was out partying late night with her 2-year-old daughter in tow, and the confrontation turned physical with the ladies fighting—in front of her daughter. All this, after the drama Stacy reportedly had with Whitney Houston over Ray J. She needs to sit her 42-year-old butt down somewhere.
Are you surprised to learn who her child’s father is?
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I REFUSE to Do That in the Bedroom
- He Wrote That? Part II: More Surprising Songwriters Behind Some of Your Favorite Jams
- Strength, Great Skin and 5 Other Black Girl Privileges
- Looking For Trouble: The Day I Hurt Myself By Snooping on My Man…
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: What’s With All the Diva Dudes?
- Noire Naturals, Episode 1: The Natural Twist Out