Amber Rose’s voice wasn’t that bad, but when the girl starting saying things like she was in the studio getting her Beyonce on, people were like, your Bey who? Well now, we can all breathe a collective sigh of relief because the newly engaged fiancée of Wiz Khalifa is giving up the “Fame,” which was the title of her first single, for family.
In an interview with HipHollywood.com, she explained why we haven’t heard anything from her musically since she dropped her track in January.
“I got engaged and I decided not to go through with an album because I just feel like it’s a bit too much. I’m 28 now and me and Wiz are in love and we’re thinking about having kids … to do shows and start a music career is just not on the cards for me.”
OK, mama Rose. The video model did say that just because she’s not pursuing anything full time doesn’t mean she can’t jump on a track here and there.
“I’ll dip and dab and do little cool stuff,” she said. “I’m featured on Wiz’s mixtape with Rick Ross, and I’ll just do little fun stuff like that whenever I feel like it’s cool.”
That’s cool with us too. And hey, if she decides to never step in the studio again or behind a mic, I’m pretty sure no one will be mad at her. They might even be grateful. What do you think about this news?
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I REFUSE to Do That in the Bedroom
- He Wrote That? Part II: More Surprising Songwriters Behind Some of Your Favorite Jams
- Strength, Great Skin and 5 Other Black Girl Privileges
- Looking For Trouble: The Day I Hurt Myself By Snooping on My Man…
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: What’s With All the Diva Dudes?
- Noire Naturals, Episode 1: The Natural Twist Out