Protestors of “Basketball Wives” and “Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta” might as well keep their e-pens handy because if people are already on fire about those two shows, there’s no way they’re going to let this new reality show fly.
“This is the story… The story of the money, the girls, the people, the fame and the love. Taking a page from HBO’s hit series CATHOUSE, and FULL THROTTLE, MAKE IT RAIN will be an amalgamation of docu-drama and sexuality, but at the very heart of the piece is a real story. [Owner] Terry managing a thriving business and juggling his other business ventures. At the same time, being a father figure to his employees, giving advice, coaching, paternally guiding some of the girls, making sure that his team of managers (the four horse men) and his self are on the same page, keeping his “A” list celebs clients, music entertainers and athletes happy…and doing all of this as a happily married man with a family of his own”
The first reports about this show said that VH1 was picking it up, but from this NSFW trailer I don’t think they could get away with this. The latest reports simply say a “major network,” and from the looks of things that would have to be a channel like HBO or Showtime, which are mentioned in the description, due to the nudity and language alone. Either way, I’m sure none of us is thrilled about this little “docu-drama.” I wonder what it’s favor patrons, Rick Ross, Diddy, Lil Wayne, and Drake think?
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I REFUSE to Do That in the Bedroom
- He Wrote That? Part II: More Surprising Songwriters Behind Some of Your Favorite Jams
- Strength, Great Skin and 5 Other Black Girl Privileges
- Looking For Trouble: The Day I Hurt Myself By Snooping on My Man…
- My Story: For Colored Girls Who’ve Considered Suicide When the Law Couldn’t Protect Them From Incest
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: What’s With All the Diva Dudes?
- Noire Naturals, Episode 1: The Natural Twist Out