A few weeks back we saw some behind-the-scenes shots of Eve rocking Reebok’s new 54-11s for a new documentary on the classic sneaker brand and herself, and now the full flick is here.
The Philly-born rapper returned to her roots to show where her fame first began at Martin Luther King, Jr. High School, and took us through her time as a rapper, dabbling in fashion, and now her current focus on film making, and acting. From 1999 to 2012, people are still asking, “who’s that girl…”
Check out the mini-documentary here. Are you still checking for Eve?
More on Madame Noire!
- Noire Naturals, Episode 1: The Natural Twist Out
- In Coolest Ish Ever News: Photographer Gives Black Barbie a Traditional Nigerian Wedding
- Snatch It Off! Celebrities Who Should Toss Their Wigs
- Controlling, Manipulative & A Crazy Beyotch: 7 Signs This Might Be You in Your Relationship…
- Are You Dealing With a Real Man Or A Little Boy? 7 Signs You’ve Got a Grown A** Man
- MN Exclusive: Teedra Moses Dishes on Her Faithful Following, Finding Love, and Rick Ross
- The Joys of Thrift Shopping: Why I Shop at Goodwill and NOT Forever 21