First Jen gets fired, now she’s losing her car? So far, the “Basketball Wives” star has been the only one filing lawsuits but now she’s on the receiving end of one—from The Toyota Motor Credit Corporation in Syosset, NY.
According to TMZ, Toyota filed a lawsuit against Jennifer claiming she hasn’t made payments on her used 2006 white Bentley in three years and now they want it back. The company states in its lawsuit that it made several attempts to peacefully repossess the vehicle but was unsuccessful, so now it wants the court to handle it and force Jen to give the car back. Toyota also wants the entire outstanding balance on the car, which is $92,310.
Jen’s rep told TMZ;
“Jennifer hasn’t been served documents in reference to this lawsuit. Anything related to community property acquired during the marriage, such as the car, is an issue that is currently being addressed in her divorce proceedings.”
That may be so, but Jen didn’t file for divorce from Eric Williams until July 2011, why did she stop making payments on the Bentley in 2009? Maybe her money isn’t as long as she thinks it is, and it just got shorter now that she’s cut from “Basketball Wives.” Hopefully her cosmetics line Lucid can make up the difference?
More on Madame Noire!
- Noire Naturals, Episode 1: The Natural Twist Out
- In Coolest Ish Ever News: Photographer Gives Black Barbie a Traditional Nigerian Wedding
- Snatch It Off! Celebrities Who Should Toss Their Wigs
- Controlling, Manipulative & A Crazy Beyotch: 7 Signs This Might Be You in Your Relationship…
- Are You Dealing With a Real Man Or A Little Boy? 7 Signs You’ve Got a Grown A** Man
- MN Exclusive: Teedra Moses Dishes on Her Faithful Following, Finding Love, and Rick Ross
- The Joys of Thrift Shopping: Why I Shop at Goodwill and NOT Forever 21