I’m perrrty sure when Tami Roman said she was going to be starring in a sitcom on the “Basketball Wives” reunion we all hoped it would go away like her Sister 2 Sister column, but no such luck. The reality TV recently star sent out a message on Facebook confirming the gig saying:
“Keep a lookout 4new comedy on TVOne called BELLE[S]. Starring Elise Neal, Ella Joyce and ME! God is good. Thank you TV1 execs, Ed Weinberger, Miguel Nunez Jr and Phaedra Harris 4 believing in me!”
Am I the only one who’s excitement over a show with Elise Neal was killed by the mere mention of Tami’s name? Earlier this year when TV One announced it’s upcoming series, “Belles” was included. The sitcom is supposed to be centered on an upscale soul food restaurant, but that’s about all the description that’s been given so far. According to BlackThespian.com, Tami created the series and Miguel Nunez, Jr. is producing it alongside the TV One execs mentioned in Tami’s Facebook message.
Over on Sister 2 Sister, people are already talking about boycotting the show or at least not watching. It’s too bad after Elise’s hiatus she’s back on a program associated with such a nut.
What do you think about Tami appearing in this show?
More on Madame Noire!
- It Must Be the Money: 7 Swag-Based Celeb Crushes That We Don’t Understand
- Love Is To ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ What Real Wives Are To ‘Basketball Wives’: Ain’t None
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Are You Dealing With a Real Man Or A Little Boy? 7 Signs You’ve Got a Grown A** Man
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- Is There Such A Thing As Natural Beauty? My Journey Away From Make-Up