Women are hardwired to become more attached and to be more sensitive. So, naturally, we’re predisposed to getting burnt. Because of this, many women can begin to form a hard shell. They can start to think every single guy will burn them and so they think that being a jerk is fair game, and the only way to win this game called “The Singles Scene.” But, that mentality is all wrong. Just because everyone else lost their morals somewhere between the frat house and Vegas, doesn’t mean you should too. Your only shot at attracting a nice guy is by being nice. So get ready to be burnt, but also possibly find love, and stop with these heart-protecting tactics.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN