Cute kid alert time! And with Father’s Day this past weekend, you better believe all the celebrity dads were out and about with their little ones. Lil Wayne was one of those folks, kicking it with his son, Dwayne Carter III and friends for game three of the NBA Finals between the Miami Heat and the Oklahoma City Thunder. Aside from the very curly hair, I’m seeing Weezy all over this kid’s face, don’t you agree?
He looks like a sweetie pie! Okay, so I don’t know him, but he looks very well-behaved and sweet…
Speaking of sweet, singer/songwriter The-Dream tweeted out a picture of his kids holding his Grammy gold. The kiddies pictured are London, Navy and Christian, his tykes from his marriage to singer Nivea. London and Christian are twins by the way. When it comes to his daughter, Violet, with Christina Milian, she looks just like him, but it’s safe to say that with these kids, Nivea’s got the stronger genes.
And in more adorable photo ops, Nia Long stopped by the park with her little men recently and decided to document the adorable-ness that is Massai and little Kez.
Last but not least, I had to share these adorable photos singer Tyrese posted via Twitter of his hilarious and adorable daughter Shayla. He says about the above pic, “She’s so gangsta … Already negotiating deals …” Gotta love it!
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of Coming to America
- Is It True That Men Don’t Want To Get Married?
- Single Black Male: Stop Giving Up the Cookies Ladies, Men WILL Wait for Sex
- Where Are They Now? Now Defunct “Making The Band” Groups: Da Band and Danity Kane
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow: Will I Lose My Femininity With My Hair Length?
- LIVIN’ LARGE! Celebs Who Made It BIG By Being BIG