Daddy Duty: 8 Signs Your Man Would Make a Good Father
By Mona Lisa Macalino
Father’s Day is here, and amidst all of the celebrating and gift-giving, I can’t help but feel happy (and a little relieved) knowing that my future hubby will be an amazing father to my children one day.
So how do you tell if your Mr. Perfect will translate into a stellar dad? Here are some telltale signs:
1. He posts pictures of his nephews’ or little cousins’ elementary school art projects on Facebook, proclaiming that he can’t wait to be a dad.
2. This one’s a no-brainer: He loves kids and babies, and they love him. I swear that all babies love my fiancé, even the most fickle.
3. He attends your little brother’s baseball games and truly looks forward to mingling and playing ball with the little ones.
4. He adapts to outside circumstances easily and can go with the flow. He always comes up with another plan on the spot when things go wrong, like when it rains on your Disneyland vacation.
Check out the other four signs he’ll make a great dad on YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Can We Stop the Black Male Bashing…At Least on Father’s Day?
- Being Selfish or Being Sensible? What’s So Wrong With Not Wanting To Have Children?
- Looking Within: Am I A Match For The Ideal Man I Am Praying For?
- OOoo Girl, No! 6 Hair Mistakes You Need Not Make
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- In Summer Fashion, White Is The New Black: 6 White Pieces for Your Wardrobe
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day