By Keli Goff
Perfect in Maria Pinto
Okay, I will admit that I am biased because this is the dress Lady O rocked when she and her husband introduced the fist-bump to mainstream America, and I thought that was one of the coolest and most endearing moments in the history of the American presidency. But fist-bump aside, the future First Lady looks fierce. The color is fabulous and the world got to see her envy-inducing arms. Also this image became so iconic that it practically revived the sheath dress as the ultimate day to evening look. It also introduced the world to a practically unknown designer, Maria Pinto.
More on Madame Noire!
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN