1. You Meet Her Father…Quickly
Most women who start dating someone new will wait a few weeks, or even months, before introducing her new guy to her family – especially her father. She may want to feel him out to see if he’s even worthy of such an introduction. But if she wants to know if she’s wasting her time right away, who better to assess her new boo than the man she trusts most on the planet? If she invites you to meet her father by the third date, she may sizing you up and will require his approval before she takes it any further – because if Daddy doesn’t like you, you’re never gonna get the cookies. Ever.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music