In the battle of the nerd glasses, point guard Russell Westbrook, known for his very colorful press conference style, showed up with his baby blue button down short-sleeved shirt on, a diamond print tie with gold tie bar, and salmon-colored pants with a black belt. To help accessorize, he wore color-block glasses with the lenses popped out, and a white watch. I’m all about mixing colors, but this guy could be doing a tad bit too much. Still like those lips though…
Another nerd-chic fella, Dwyane Wade put on this fancy blue plaid button down and topped it off with a black and gold watch and black eyeglasses. The doo-hicky on his finger is even a blue shade to go with his outfit (even if it’s a bit lighter). He always looks delicious, and even in this outfit, he’s still looking delectable. Digging his style moves these days, especially when he rocks colors that aren’t so…neon-ish.
In the end, I think I’m loving Lebron’s outfit out of all of them. It’s very preppy but also very cool and casual at the same time. He’s definitely stepped his style game up, and we’re feeling it. But what about you? Whose outfit is nice and whose just ain’t right?
More on Madame Noire!
- Can We Stop the Black Male Bashing…At Least on Father’s Day?
- Being Selfish or Being Sensible? What’s So Wrong With Not Wanting To Have Children?
- Looking Within: Am I A Match For The Ideal Man I Am Praying For?
- OOoo Girl, No! 6 Hair Mistakes You Need Not Make
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- In Summer Fashion, White Is The New Black: 6 White Pieces for Your Wardrobe
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day