Celebs are just like us. The new moms and dads stress over who to choose as their child’s godparents the same way anyone would. And why wouldn’t they? Being a godparent is a huge responsibility. Not only do you have to help mold a little life, but, if you’re a true StyleBlazer, you want to make sure the tot is fly from head to toe. Our favorite A-listers have no shortage of friends who can provide for their offspring. However, you might be surprised to find out who’s been entrusted with whose children.
Check out the surprising godparent-godchild duos on StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Can We Stop the Black Male Bashing…At Least on Father’s Day?
- Being Selfish or Being Sensible? What’s So Wrong With Not Wanting To Have Children?
- Looking Within: Am I A Match For The Ideal Man I Am Praying For?
- OOoo Girl, No! 6 Hair Mistakes You Need Not Make
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- In Summer Fashion, White Is The New Black: 6 White Pieces for Your Wardrobe
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day