When it comes to show business, aging can be pretty detrimental to a career. It takes a smart and savvy celebrity to make the transition from young and hot to grown and sexay. Check out the celebrities who are still trying to hang on, in one way or another, to their former glory days.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Nike Suspends Its Contract With Adrian Peterson Over Abuse Allegations
- “You Think That’s Love” James Brown’s Daughter, Dr. Yamma Brown, Talks Cycle Of Domestic Violence In Her Family
- Minnesota Vikings Reverse Decision To Let Adrian Peterson Return To The Field
- “F**k You!” Rihanna Slams CBS For Pulling Her Song From Thursday Night Football Over The Ray Rice Controversy
- The Struggle Of Trying To Help A Domestic Violence Victim Who Doesn’t Want Help
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural