I won’t keep you in suspense long. From the mouth of the mommy-to-be herself, who recently had a chat with In Touch about her pregnancy, she told the magazine:
“I’m having a baby boy! We’re so thrilled.”
This news makes the Mowry offspring tally 2-0 boys. On the 28th of this month, Tia’s son Cree will turn 1 years old and Tamera says it’s been helpful having her nephew around to help prepare her for her own son, particularly when it comes to changing diapers. She told the mag:
“I’ve been practicing on him!”
By fall, Tamera’s little blue bundle will be here. The expecting newlywed just hit the five-month mark of her pregnancy, but she’s already begun decorating the nursery. It should come as no surprise that the design will be fit for a little man.
“It’s going to have a sports theme,” she revealed.
In other Sister Sister twin news, the second season of Tia and Tamera’s reality show on the Style network also premiered Monday, June 11 so there may be some pre/early pregnancy behind-the-scenes goodness to catch there.
Did you see the first episode?
More on Madame Noire!
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy Shows Love to Chance, Christian and Justin for Graduating, Charlize Takes Jackson Out & More
- The Woman Behind The Baller: Amar’e's Fiance Dishes On How They Met, Her Move To NYC, and The Grand Proposal
- Madame On The Street: Who Should You NOT Take Relationship Advice From?
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Jealous? Why You Should Be At Peace With Yourself Before Entering A Relationship
- Like A Fine Glass Of Wine: 8 Hollywood Leading Ladies Who Have Aged Gracefully