By Jas Fly
So who exactly is DeVon Franklin, the handsome Hollywood Exec/Author/Motivational Speaker/Pastor who’s swept Meagan Good off her feet and (seemingly) inspired her image makeunder?
On the eve of their wedding, Necole Bitchie spoke to Devon by phone from his offices at Sony – where he’s the VP of Production at Columbia Pictures. For the Bay area native, there’s still another big moment in his life quickly approaching. This Sunday, he will make his debut with Oprah on her big Super Soul Sunday Show where they’ll discuss his book Produced By Faith – a guide on how to apply the ‘Hollywood system’ towards a more meaningful spiritual life.
Our conversation was intense. Meagan said she knew when she met him; he was to be her husband. Oprah said she knew after ten minutes that she needed to do a show with him. DeVon is passionate about God, about Meagan and about filling what he feels is a spiritual void missing in our generation.
Hear what he has to say at necolebitchie.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy Shows Love to Chance, Christian and Justin for Graduating, Charlize Takes Jackson Out & More
- The Woman Behind The Baller: Amar’e's Fiance Dishes On How They Met, Her Move To NYC, and The Grand Proposal
- Madame On The Street: Who Should You NOT Take Relationship Advice From?
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Jealous? Why You Should Be At Peace With Yourself Before Entering A Relationship
- Like A Fine Glass Of Wine: 8 Hollywood Leading Ladies Who Have Aged Gracefully