When Is The Right Time to Leave My Husband?
By Crystal Andrus
Is your marriage on the rocks? Are you fairly sure that if you wait it out, your husband is bound to leave? Do you feel like there isn’t any hope left to try and save it? If so, it can be tough to decide what to do.
In this video, relationship coach and YourTango Expert Crystal Andrus explains what to do if you’re ever in this very sticky situation. “You always have to be able to make choices,” says Crystal. “It sounds almost like you’re feeling like a victim and you’re waiting for your husband or someone to come along and save you. And, maybe it’s the worse thing you’ll ever here, but it’s also the best thing you’ll ever hear: no one is coming to save you.”
Want to learn more? Check out the video at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy Shows Love to Chance, Christian and Justin for Graduating, Charlize Takes Jackson Out & More
- The Woman Behind The Baller: Amar’e’s Fiance Dishes On How They Met, Her Move To NYC, and The Grand Proposal
- Madame On The Street: Who Should You NOT Take Relationship Advice From?
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Jealous? Why You Should Be At Peace With Yourself Before Entering A Relationship
- Like A Fine Glass Of Wine: 8 Hollywood Leading Ladies Who Have Aged Gracefully