On top of rumors that money troubles were breaking up Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Hounsou’s relationship, Kolo Boof—the Sudanese-Egyptian author and poet who claims she was Osama Bin Laden’s mistress—came out with allegations that she slept with Djimon to get back at Kimora and that’s the real reason the two are splitting.
Russell Simmons told us Kimora’s approach to silly rumors—ignore them and let them die—but when Kolo accused Djimon of being unfaithful, he had enough. In a statement on his wife’s ex-husband’s site, GlobalGrind.com, he shut down the rumors altogether, saying
“It has come to my attention vicious lies and stories are being spread about myself and my family. I do not know, nor have I ever met this person. To that extent any and all claims are totally fabricated and for the press to be spreading these lies is irresponsible on their part. I am a man of integrity and would never betray my wife or my family.”
The NY Daily News seems to be the only outlet giving Kola’s story unnecessary attention. In January and February she was going hard on Twitter, making comments about how she had sex with Djimon more than Kimora, and with an autobiography on the shelves it’s no wonder she’s looking for ways to be relevant. Luckily Djimon nipped that in the bud quickly, as he should have. It’s good to know not only are the couple’s finances intact, their relationship is too.
More on Madame Noire!
- Cute Kid Alert: Diddy Shows Love to Chance, Christian and Justin for Graduating, Charlize Takes Jackson Out & More
- The Woman Behind The Baller: Amar’e's Fiance Dishes On How They Met, Her Move To NYC, and The Grand Proposal
- Madame On The Street: Who Should You NOT Take Relationship Advice From?
- You Could’ve Kept That: 9 Movie Remakes and Sequels That Shouldn’t Have Seen the Light of Day
- Don’t Be His Fool, or His Doormat: Excuses Women Need to Stop Making For Men
- Jealous? Why You Should Be At Peace With Yourself Before Entering A Relationship
- Like A Fine Glass Of Wine: 8 Hollywood Leading Ladies Who Have Aged Gracefully