Remember when Pilar Sanders alleged that Tracey Edmonds was on one of Deion’s mistresses? No one has confirmed whether there’s any truth to that story but her estranged husband and Tracey are getting close. That’s because Tracey is producing a new reality show for the former NFL star.
As should come as no surprise, according to The Insider, the show will focus on Deion’s life and explore the drama with Pilar Sanders, as if we hadn’t already seen and heard enough about what’s gone on between the couple behind closed doors. This isn’t the first time Deion’s done reality TV, but last time it was more of a family affair. This time around Pilar will likely only be a heated topic of discussion rather than a face we see on camera, which makes me wonder how their children will fit into all of this. Considering Deion thought filling out police reports after his wife’s attack was a time for a family photo, I imagine he won’t stop short of exploiting his children and their emotions surrounding their parent’s divorce for some good reality TV.
The NFL network analyst obviously isn’t having as tough of a time with the divorce as he’d have us think because he makes sure he hits every red carpet with Tracey by his side and clearly got this show in the works at the drop of a dime. If Tracey’s thinking about getting involved with Deion beyond a professional relationship, she better pump her brakes on this opportunist.
What do you think about Deion doing a reality show about his family drama?
More on Madame Noire!
- What Happened? 7 Popular Artists Who Went MIA At The Peak of Their Fame
- The Unnecessary Attack on Alicia Keys’ Body: When Bragging On Your Wife Goes Wrong
- Build-Up Ain’t Cute: 5 Things You Should Know About Dandruff
- Evening Eye Candy: Delicious Model BJ Williams
- Where You Been Kim Coles?
- Jealous? Why You Should Be At Peace With Yourself Before Entering A Relationship
- Where Are They Now? Kids From a Few of Our Favorite Black TV Shows