It’s a good thing he’s gotten comfortable with me
So comfortable that he doesn’t feel the need to put on a whole song and dance of planning dates for you. Now, all you do is order takeout and watch TV, and have sex in your usual positions, finishing in your usual time, every single night. UM…planning dates and special activities for you isn’t supposed to be so that he can impress you. It’s supposed to be so that he can do something that will make you happy! It’s about him doing something completely selfless, so that you can enjoy yourself. Thirty years into marriage you should still be occasionally planning special surprises and activities for one another. And you sure as heck should still be doing it only a few years or months into dating.
More on Madame Noire!
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
- People Who Can't "Sang" But Still Make Good Music