When leading your own company, team or project, it’s important to have a vision and a plan to make that vision reality. Whether you’re trying to tackle acquiring that next client, increasing revenues, building a new product or expanding your consumer base, having a step-by-step strategy can ensure you nor your team is running blind and ineffectively.
A true visionary knows the importance of having a solid strategy and being transparent about the plan with those who will help implement it.
Entrepreneur Aaron Anders details a plan he and the co-founders of his company, Slingshot SEO, decided to implement after taking a step back to reevaluate their business to ensure further growth. They decided to put a 90-day deadline on getting the wheels turning. Take a cue from Anders and his colleagues to learn how you can be on the path to reaching your career and life goals.
Read about the 90-day Vision Plan at BlackEnterprise.com
More on Madame Noire Business!
- Do Black Designers Skip Over Black Models to Gain White Customers?
- How She Made It: Maria Lee-Driver Discusses The Success of Her Skincare Line Oria’s O’Shay’s
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: Shafonne Myers, Founder and Owner of Pretty Pear Bride Magazine
- Behind the Click: Shellye Archambeau, CEO of MetricStream
- The Career Blazers: 7 Black Female Medical Pioneers
- How She Made It: Alia Jones-Harvey, Producer of A Streetcar Named Desire