A Call For Justice: Parents Still Waiting For Answers About Son’s Death
The family of Ohio native Everette Howard has lost its patience following the release of an inconclusive report it hoped would tell them how their son died, according to NBC affiliate News 5.
University of Cincinnati public safety officers responded to an assault in progress and tased Howard when he didn’t step down in August of 2011, according to police reports.
Howard, who was 18 years old then and enrolled in a summer college preparatory program at the university, entered cardiac arrest, and doctors pronounced his death on the following morning.
Read the rest at BlackVoices
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Kids From a Few of Our Favorite Black TV Shows
- MN Exclusive: Kesha Nichols Dishes on Tami’s Apology, Dating a Show Producer, and How Editing Works on Reality TV
- True Life: What’s The Best Comeback You Had For A Man Who Hit On You On The Street?
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson? Part II
- Just Out Of Curiosity, Are You Over President Obama?
- The Thrill is Gone: 7 TV Shows That Need To Call It Quits…Like Yesterday
- Boy, Please: 8 Signs You’ll Just Never Be Into Him