He is the greatest to ever enter the ring, and Louis Vuitton has recognized his brilliance. Muhammad Ali is the new spokesperson for the luxury handbag designer. Shot by Annie Liebovitz, the ads capture the beloved American hero in a candid moment with his pint-size grandson, Curtis Muhammad Conway Jr., ready to follow in his massive footsteps. Curtis, also known as “C.J.,” is the son of Laila Ali, and his grandfather personally requested that the three-year old appear in the ad with him.
Check out more family cuteness on StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Dealing With His Crazy Baby Mother & Can You Get Over Wack Sex?
- The Thrill is Gone: 7 TV Shows That Need To Call It Quits…Like Yesterday
- Giving You The Best That I Got: 7 Signs You Might Be Giving Too Much In Your Relationship
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- Why I Think Natural Hair is Indeed a Political Statement
- Well, Hiya To You! Shouting Out Some Of Our Favorite Black Imports From Britain