Stronger, Longer Hair Challenge
Of course to most ladies, the skin on their face is a priority because it is exposed the most, but let’s not forget about our bodies- from scalp to toe. We all dream of having perfect, acne free, even skin toned bodies that we see all the celebrities have in the magazines!
Here are some tips to keep your skin healthy:
- Use a moisturizing body wash. It doesn’t matter whether it is expensive or inexpensive, just make sure it is moisturizing.
- Protect your scalp from the elements such as the sun! Wear a hat if it is really sunny to avoid too much sun exposure to your skin.
- Moisturize your skin after you get out the shower with an oil, cream or gel. Try out the different types of moisturizers to see which one lasts all day on your skin.
- Working out keeps your skin toned, so don’t forget to exercise to keep your skin tight.
- It’s the summertime so I know you want to rock your sun dresses. If you have backne (back-acne) DON’T pick them. Use a body wash with Salicylic acid that will make those pimples disappear.
- Wear sunscreen!! Black women can and do get sunburn!
- Make sure when you shave to use a clean razor. Don’t use any products with alcohol in them after shaving or your skin can burn.
- Exfoliate your skin with a sugar scrub- your own or store bought- to promote radiant skin.
As always, consult a Dermatologist if you have any skin issues that persist.
What are some of your skin tips for your body?
Make sure your men keep their skin moisturized too!
Join the Optimum Stronger, Longer Hair Challenge! Complete the Hair Survey and share your experience in the challenge by commenting below or tweeting us @MadameNoire with the hashtag #StrongerLonger for your chance to be our weekly winner and score amazing Optimum Care products!.
We are looking for the most engaged users. Participate in the challenge, send us your questions… and we could feature YOU on Madame Noire! At the end of the challenge, three Grand Prize winners will receive a salon experience, tons of Optimum Care product, and the opportunity to serve as an Optimum Care blogger. Join us!
Feel free to e-mail us at HealthyHair@madamenoire.com