So Cute! Ne-Yo Shows Off The Kiddies In People For Father’s Day
I sometimes forget that Ne-Yo is a father of two, but the R&B singer and songwriter is showing off the bambinos for a special father’s day issue of PEOPLE magazine.
Ne-Yo talked about the personalities of his little ones, daughter Madilyn, who’s 18 months, and son Mason who’s 8 months.
“Madi’s a little rough and tumble with me because she was my first kid, so all of the little boy things I wanted to do, I did with her. She and I wrestle,” he told the magazine. “[Mason is] the most mellow baby on the planet.”
We can tell Ne-Yo takes pride in the way he dresses and he says little Madilyn is following closely in his footsteps. Since she’s a little girl, you would think Ne-Yo’s partner Monyetta Shaw would be responsible for his daughter’s budding sense of fashion, but the 32-year-old is taking all the credit.
“She loves clothes. You could put three dresses in front of her and she’ll pick her favorite, and normally it’s the flyest one,” he said. “I’m thinking she gets that from me. Yeah! Daddy’s fashion sense!
Daddy knows best, huh?
If you’re a Ne-yo fan you’ll be happy to know his fifth studio album, R.E.D., is due in stores September 18th.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Dealing With His Crazy Baby Mother & Can You Get Over Wack Sex?
- The Thrill is Gone: 7 TV Shows That Need To Call It Quits…Like Yesterday
- Giving You The Best That I Got: 7 Signs You Might Be Giving Too Much In Your Relationship
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- Why I Think Natural Hair is Indeed a Political Statement
- Well, Hiya To You! Shouting Out Some Of Our Favorite Black Imports From Britain