It’s not every day that a trailer is released for a Quentin Tarantino movie (he’s only directed seven in his long career), let alone one led by our main man Jamie Foxx. But today is that day! We’ve been hearing since last year about Django Unchained, the big names in it (Christopher Waltz, Kerry Washington, Leonardo DiCaprio, etc.) and the story behind it: A shout out to the spaghetti western where man is slave, slave meets bounty hunter, bounty hunter trains slave to find murderous brothers who took his wife, slave gets MAD revenge in the process and possibly freedom. Sounds like something Tarantino would be into right? Well, what about you? The trailer dropped today and it looks mighty interesting! I must say, I like that the director likes to do movies that are odes to different genres (kung fu, blaxploitation, spaghetti westerns, etc.). Plus, we finally get to see Leonardo DiCaprio play something other than the lead, heroic good-guy. Check out the trailer below and let us know what you think!
Will you check this out when in drops in theaters on Christmas?
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Dealing With His Crazy Baby Mother & Can You Get Over Wack Sex?
- The Thrill is Gone: 7 TV Shows That Need To Call It Quits…Like Yesterday
- Giving You The Best That I Got: 7 Signs You Might Be Giving Too Much In Your Relationship
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- Why I Think Natural Hair is Indeed a Political Statement
- Well, Hiya To You! Shouting Out Some Of Our Favorite Black Imports From Britain