Who doesn’t need a good laugh on a Friday? This weekly post has been on a bit of a hiatus but we’re happy to bring it back for you recap style. As much as we try to keep our posts witty and on point, some of you ladies—and men—downright one-up us with your hilarious one-liners and shady comments about the topics of the week, and you’re not even trying to be funny.
We appreciate the humor and the chuckles you provide so we figured why not put the funniest responses all in one place, especially since it’s a good chance you might have missed a few here and there between Facebook, Twitter, and the site. So, without further ado here are this week’s honorable mentions (chopped and screwed in some cases to get to the funny part):
Ladybug94: Uncle Russ can’t school me on anything. Next he’s gonna come out with the “N*gga Rush Card”. He needs to go soak his dentures.
November’s Finest: Extremely important. If you don’t warm up a cold car first it may stall on you,
TRUTH: Only mental midgets will call you a hater when your opinion do not match theirs! How do you become a hater after expressing your views?!? *confused look*
SHE IS WRONG. White folks think because they get behind the scenes in our (Black) lives that they automatically get a pass. Cancel her @$$. *In my Nino Brown voice*
VivsMom: McKnight is so wrong it’s not even funny. Don’t throw shade when your windows are foggy, ask the Ex-wife.
Vanessa: Am I the only one who lusts after the POTUS. His policies are the last thing I think about when I see him. No disrespect to the FLOTUS!
Kim Morris: Oh no girl run as fast as you can from that RACHET PUNK. If he lied about his mom dying he will lie about anything. Like my grandmother use to say, “He ain’t worth used toliet paper.”
Mia: MIJA! You’re grounded!
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? Kids From a Few of Our Favorite Black TV Shows
- MN Exclusive: Kesha Nichols Dishes on Tami’s Apology, Dating a Show Producer, and How Editing Works on Reality TV
- True Life: What’s The Best Comeback You Had For A Man Who Hit On You On The Street?
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson? Part II
- Just Out Of Curiosity, Are You Over President Obama?
- The Thrill is Gone: 7 TV Shows That Need To Call It Quits…Like Yesterday
- Boy, Please: 8 Signs You’ll Just Never Be Into Him