By Carmelia Ray
As a matchmaking expert, I have helped thousands ofsingles find, meet and connect with other singles wanting long-term relationships through one-on-one personal compatibility matching. I ask every person the same question: “What are you looking for in your ideal partner?” … and out comes the list of personality and character traits.
Generally, men and women want different things. For instance, most men place more emphasis on looks, sexual chemistry and confidence, whereas most women feel that commitment, communication and trust are most important. Still, there are many personality traits that both sexes hope to find in their special someone. They are:
Read about the other four traits at YourTango
More on Madame Noire!
- Confession: I Felt Joy Hurting a Man
- Well, Hiya To You! Shouting Out Some Of Our Favorite Black Imports From Britain
- Why I Think Natural Hair is Indeed a Political Statement
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- What’s Black Enough For You?