You know we had to fight over who would get to interview Idris Elba at his press junket for Promethus right? Well, our lucky correspondent Kela Walker got the honor of conducting our first ever interview with the gold standard that is Elba. Oh my, how he makes us swoon. Although we didn’t get to ask all of the juicy questions this time around, we made sure to drop the British beau our office address so he can come back for another, more informal interview at our New York offices.
In the meantime, check out what he had to say about his latest role and working with his old chum, director Ridley Scott, again.
Ladies, is it just us or does this man get swexier by the second?
More on Madame Noire!
- Confession: I Felt Joy Hurting a Man
- Well, Hiya To You! Shouting Out Some Of Our Favorite Black Imports From Britain
- Why I Think Natural Hair is Indeed a Political Statement
- Where You Been Cherie Johnson?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- What’s Black Enough For You?