Did you watch part one of the Basketball Wives reunion special last night? The show opened up with an apology for all the violence and shenanigans that went down this season from Shaunie, who also produces the show. Everyone knows *in Phaedra Parks voice*, BBW has come under major heat for promoting bullying and violence on television. Shaunie promised more positive content next season but do we believe her?
Evelyn almost tears up when expressing her regret over throwing the wine bottle at Kenya. Lord knows that if that bottle had met Kenya’s skull, it may have been a done deal for Evelyn’s freedom. What did you think of part one of the Reunion special? Were the apologies authentic?
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s Black Enough For You?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Poetic Justice”
- Am I The Problem? Finding Accountability Within
- Don’t Look Back: Are You Spending Too Much Time Obsessing Over Your Past?
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- What About Ciara? Knicks Star Amar’e Stoudemire Proposes To Mother of His Children