Nia Long gave birth to her son, Kez Sunday Udoka in November, and in that time, we’ve only seen mommy and newborn son out running errands. But via her Twitter, the actress decided to share some personal photos of her growing little man, as well as her gorgeous actual “man,” and the father of Kez, Ime Udoka. Check out her twin and her boo below:
She also posted a picture of her first born son, Massai, who was born in 2000. She said, “My number one!!! This kid is amazing!!”
In the midst of all the fuss about scholarships and such, UCLA-bound baby baller Justin Combs graduated from high school! To commemorate the big achievement, he had a huge graduation party with family and friends. Wow, it was just yesterday that this kid was having his “Super Sweet Sixteen” special on MTV. Where does the time go? Check out the graduate with his proud parents (including an affectionate Diddy) below:
This fella, if you were wondering, is Justin’s brother Niko Brim. Misa’s son of course. He also has a little sister named Madison. The two are seen hugging below.
And to end this installment of cute kid alert, I just had to share this photo of The Game’s daughter Cali and Christina Milian’s little girl Violet becoming BFF’s during a family barbecue on Memorial Day last week. Can you think of anything cuter than these two!?
Awwwww…Have a good day!
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s Black Enough For You?
- Grieving Over a Girlfriend: 7 Ways to Move on After a Break-up…Between Friends
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Poetic Justice”
- Am I The Problem? Finding Accountability Within
- Don’t Look Back: Are You Spending Too Much Time Obsessing Over Your Past?
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- What About Ciara? Knicks Star Amar’e Stoudemire Proposes To Mother of His Children