Our sister website, StyleBlazer, sat down with Hollywood hair stylist Kim Kimble to get some advice on all the big hair questions black women have these days. Today we bring you part two of that chat, where the L.A. Hair star offers tips for those extension loving ladies, naturalistas and transitioning sistahs who fear the big chop. Get some tips on some amazing products to apply to your hair during the summer, the importance of frequent washing and more. And from the very beginning she wants you to know that extensions don’t tear up your edges, the hair stylist who puts them in does! She’s got more inside hair info to share with you, so it’s time to learn a thing or two. Grab a note pad ladies!
And be sure to click over to StyleBlazer to check out their first sit-down interview with Kim Kimble.
More on Madame Noire!
- Jay Electronica: The Homewrecking Other Man?
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- Sun Sets: 6 Summer Must-Have Accessories
- Get A Little Closer: Romantic Movies To See With Your Summer Boo
- MN Exclusive: Malinda Williams On Her Most Challenging Role
- Kanye I Want You To Take Your Own Advice: Drive Slow Homie
- What About Ciara? Knicks Star Amar’e Stoudemire Proposes To Mother of His Children