By Erika Ettin
In this day and age, almost everyone has an online footprint… even grandma. And whether through Google, LinkedIn, or Facebook, it’s easy enough to track someone’s entire life in 15 minutes or less. When it comes to dating, the temptation to search before a first date is strong. To Google or not to Google? That is the question.
When it comes down to it, it’s hard to resist the urge to Google or Facebook your date once you have his or her full name staring you in the face, yelling, “Search me! Search me!” I’m not going to tell you that you can’t look. (Who wouldn’t?) But no matter what you find, try your hardest not to create a firm impression of this person in your mind before you meet.
See what else this expert has to say at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Jay Electronica: The Homewrecking Other Man?
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- Sun Sets: 6 Summer Must-Have Accessories
- Get A Little Closer: Romantic Movies To See With Your Summer Boo
- MN Exclusive: Malinda Williams On Her Most Challenging Role
- Kanye I Want You To Take Your Own Advice: Drive Slow Homie
- What About Ciara? Knicks Star Amar’e Stoudemire Proposes To Mother of His Children