By Doctor Jack Singer
If your marriage is on the rocks, and your husband refuses to attend couples therapy with you, you’re probably completely frustrated. Fortunately, there is hope for your relationship.
In this video, licensed clinical psychologist and YourTango Expert Dr. Jack Singer explains what you should do when your marriage needs third-party assistance but your husband won’t cooperate.
“There is a twofold answer to this question,” says Dr. Jack. “Number one, we have to make sure that your husband really is committed to working on the relationship. He could be using the excuse of not wanting to go to a therapist as an excuse …”
See what this expert has to say at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Allow Me To Vent: Why I Can’t Take The Black Salon Culture
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- How Important Is Sex? My Journey Through Celibacy and Dating
- Cute Kid Alert: Roc and Roe Continue Jet-setting, Solange and Daniel, DWade’s Fam and More
- True Life: The Revenge Was Sweet…or Sour
- Kanye I Want You To Take Your Own Advice: Drive Slow Homie
- Uh, Somebody Lied to You: 8 Misconceptions About Single Black Women